Join the FAF team for a live walk through the comprehensive family assessment.
During this product tour, you will learn about:
- Case Management Functions
- Assessment – Measures 8 Family Functioning Factors
- Behavioral Concerns – Captures 5 Child-Specific Factors
- Additional Factors – Add up to 8 Assessments
- Service Plan – Assessment scores are linked to guided, service plan
- Reports Function – Track progress, demographics, contact summaries
FAF Software is a customizable, web-based tool designed to meet all the core needs of family strengthening agencies and their front-line teams:
- robust reporting to support program evaluation and funder needs
- reliable, comprehensive assessment of family functioning
- tracking of demographics, contacts, client sessions and referrals
- strength-based and client-focused service planning
Integrating FAF into family support programs ultimately helps caseworkers develop meaningful service plans and agencies to monitor program outcomes more effectively.