Join the FAF team for a live walk through the comprehensive family assessment.
During this product tour, you will learn about:
- Case Management Functions – capture basic family info, presenting problem, referral information
- Assessment – measures 8 family functioning factors
- Behavioral Concerns –captures 5 child-specific factors
- Additional Factors – add up to 8 assessments
- Service Plan – color-coded assessment scores are linked to guided, service plan
- Contacts – implement the plan and track every touch point, service provided, and referral
- Reports Function – track family and program progress, demographics, contact summaries, and more
FAF Software is a customizable, web-based tool designed to meet all the core needs of family strengthening agencies and their front-line teams:
- robust reporting to support program evaluation and funder needs
- reliable, comprehensive assessment of family functioning
- tracking of demographics, contacts, client sessions and referrals
- strength-based and client-focused service planning
Integrating FAF into family support programs ultimately helps caseworkers develop meaningful service plans and agencies to monitor program outcomes more effectively.