Join the FAF team, for a walk through the reliable, comprehensive family assessment software.
During this webinar, you will learn about:
- Case Management Functions
- Assessment Tool – Captures Eight Family Functioning Factors
- Behavioral Concerns – Captures Child-Specific Factors
- Additional Factors – Highly Customizable Section
- Service Plan – Uses Strengths-based Approach
- Reports Function – Make Evidence-based Decisions
Note: If you are unable to attend for any reason, this webinar will be recorded and a copy of the webinar will be distributed to all registrants.
FAF© Software is a customizable, web-based tool designed to meet all the core needs of family strengthening agencies and their front-line teams:
- robust reporting to support program evaluation and funder needs
- reliable, comprehensive assessment of family functioning
- tracking of demographics, contacts, client sessions and referrals
- strength-based and client-focused service planning
Integrating FAF into family support programs ultimately helps caseworkers develop meaningful service plans and agencies to monitor program outcomes more effectively.